Lemongrass Spa Lara

Thursday, March 9, 2017

#AGreatLife products from Amazon! My Reviews.

I got some really cool toys from a store on Amazon.  The store is called A Great Life.   They have some well made really fun products! 

I got this kite:  




It's still winter in Michigan so we haven't flown it yet, but how cute is it?!  Haven't decided if we'll keep this one or give it to my niece Ellie Beans!  

We also got this kite: 




I don't even remember the last time we flew a kite, how fun!  

I also got this really cool Abacus.  Abacus beads on one side and a dry erase board on the other side!  They even include a magnetic puzzle that you can use on the dry erase board.  It's made really nice and packaged beautifully!  


Super fun and great quality products!  Check them out!  

No comments: