Lemongrass Spa Lara

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Calily Hair Masks and Tea Tree Foot Soak

 Continuing on with my calily reviews from Amazon!  First up is the Argan Oil Hair mask.

Calily Life Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Hair Mask with Dead Sea Minerals, 17 Oz.-Deep Conditioner and Nourishing - Detoxifies, Softens, Strengthens & Shines - Promotes Healing and Natural Hair Growth 

 Argan oil is such a fantastic ingredient! This hair mask partnered with the shampoo, leaves your fair feeling and looking amazing.

Argan is a great moisturizing oil. This also has sweet almond oil in it as well. This is a light creamy texture, a little goes a long way so you don't need a ton. Smells very nice, not powerful, just a light nice scent. Leaves my hair soft, less frizzy, and feeling nourished. Love how this leaves my hair!

This has some pretty decent ingredients in it, I'm pretty happy with this. It does have dimethicone with EWG ranks as a 3 out of 10 for toxicity, but names this as pretty safe. I'm comfortable using it. I would definitely recommend this to friends and family, great product! I love the Argan shampoo and conditioner from Calily too!







NEXT:  Coconut Oil Hair Mask


Calily Life Organic Coconut Oil Hair Mask with Natural Dead Sea Minerals, 17 Oz.-Promotes Healing and Natural Hair Growth - Enriches and Repairs Damaged Hair, Hydrates, Softens, Shines & Strengthens


 This is a holy smokes super size! I love the generous sizes of all the Calily products!!

This hair mask smells fantastic, a nice light coconut smell right out of the jar. It has a very light smooth consistency to it. A little goes a long way, you only need a little bit to cover all of your hair. And I have lots of hair!

This has some pretty decent ingredients in it, I'm pretty happy with this. It does have dimethicone which EWG ranks as a 3 out of 10 for toxicity, but names this is pretty safe. I'm comfortable using it. I've found that while this company does use a small bit of chemicals, they are very light and safe to use.

This leaves my hair feeling fantastic! Nice and soft, less frizzy and well nourished feeling. I use it about 2x a week. LOVE this so far! I would highly recommend to family and friends, great product.






And third, Tea Tree Oil Food Soak:
 

 Calily Life Organic Tea Tree Oil Foot Soak with Natural Dead Sea Minerals , 17.5 Oz. - Foot Bath Eliminates Odors, Fights Fungus, Softens and Refreshes Feet - Rejuvenate and Detox Tired and Achy Feet

 First thing I noticed is how huge this container is! It's so much bigger than the current soak that I use. Arrived in fine condition, there is no safety seal on the outside or inside of the package. But no problems in shipping.

There are only 3 ingredients in this product. Dead Sea minerals. Love. Tea Tree leaf oil, love. And "fragrance". Fragrance could mean a lot of things, not sure why this is a listed ingredient instead of essential oils for scent. It has a slight floral scent, not over powering. Smells nice!

It does a GREAT job on your feet! My feet felt light, soft and refreshed after using this. And the added perk with Tea Tree is it will kill any type of fungus that might be on your feet. Pair this up with a foot file, and you'll have sandal ready feet!


No comments: