Lemongrass Spa Lara

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Tart and Tangy Class!


This is the Tart and Tangy class I'm offering on March 25th. The class inlcudes the Tart and Tangy stamp set, 6 sheets of Summer Picnic designer paper, 5 yards of Olive poly-twill ribbon, and 2 onboard book basics-small. And the cost is only $30.00 for it ALL! We're going to make a 2 sided picture frame with the chipboard, 4 greeting cards, a note card holder and 4 note cards. I have a TO GO option, just purchase the kit for $30.00 add shipping and make everything shown. I'll provide all the extra card stock you need. How cool is that? This set is absolutely DARLING in person. Plus you'll have tons of left over supplies to make more porjects at home. I can order TO GO kits as long as Stampin' Up has the supplies available!

1 comment:

Pampered Princess said...

Thanks for showing your class supplies. I'm not a SU consultant, just a stampin addict. I'm buying the set at the next SU party I'm going to. Now I'll have to get the paper and ribbon so I can copy your awesome cards!!! Hope your class goes well.