Lemongrass Spa Lara

Saturday, March 15, 2008

MARCH STAMP A STACK




Here's my cards for March Stamp-A-Stack. Gee, can it be March already?? WOW, time flies. The thanks card used the large tag punch to make tiny envelopes. The lady bug used the small oval out of the designer paper for wings, I used stem saying for the saying. The Cute and Love set have chunky glitter added to them, with curvey verses at the botton. Then I used Garden Whimsy and Pretty Amazing for the other cards (thanks to Kristina for letting me borrow them!). The chick is my "bonus" card this month, my customer can make it for $1.00 extra. I have this kit "to go". Get 10 cards for $10, I'll do all the cutting and stamping, you assemble. Shipping is extra. thanks for looking, let me know if you have any questions on the colors used or the stamp sets!! Happy Easter!

No comments: