Lemongrass Spa Lara

Sunday, March 2, 2008

6x6 Scrapbook Class!









How cute are these? And you can make one! The 3 extra photos are of the Summer Days album (in red). These are 20 page 6x6 scrapbook albums using Stampin Up Simply Scrappin kits. I have a class scheduled for April 27 th, of course I have a TO GO option! Just order the supplies from me, add shipping and I'll send you everything you need to complete your album! You'll get half a scrappin' kit, 5 yards of ribbon and ten 6x6 page protectors. These are SO cute in person. The cost is only $25.00 per album, plus shipping. I'll email you color photos and directions. If you want ME to do the work for you, just add $10.00 to the cost and it'll come completed! Now we're talkin....;o) I only have two of the green album available, it'e the Just Delightful kit that has been discontinued. It's so cute! Email me with any questions. thanks for looking!!

No comments: