Lemongrass Spa Lara

Friday, March 18, 2016

Darling baby drool bibs! #pashoshibaby

I was lucky enough to get some bibs to review.  These are going to be a gift for my niece!  


These bibs are so absolutely DARLING!!! I'm just in love with them!

I actually bought these for a shower gift, I know my niece is going to love them!!! The patterns are SO cute. The fabric is super soft. A soft cotton on one side and a felt like liner in the inside. The have 3 snaps so they're adjustable as baby grows. I wish these were around when my boys were little! The 2 free gifts are a great added plus too. This set is just perfect, you'll love it. I have nothing negative to say about it!!

I would highly recommend these to family and friends. I'll be back for more.

http://pashoshi.com/product/baby-bandana-bibs-unisex/


No comments: