Lemongrass Spa Lara

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

#chalko Playing with my new chalko markers!

These markers are so fantastic because you can write on so many different surfaces! And they'll wipe right off!! I have one of those vinyl re-positional boards in my kitchen. These markers write really well on those, and wipe off easily. You might need a damp cloth if it's been on the board for a while. 

 You can also write on glass!!!! Headed to a big game? Write on your car windows! Or write a just married sign. Easy clean up. I love the little labels that came with this set!!!! Not sure what I'm going to do with them yet. But they're super duper cute. And you get eight of them! They're tucked right inside the box with your markers. 

Great quality, nice bright color, don't rub off, nice packaging, easy to use, NO odor and non-toxic. What's not to love! I would recommend these to family and friends. I can't think of anything that I don't like. 

Grab some here:  http://amzn.to/242AgnN
#chalko


No comments: