Lemongrass Spa Lara

Monday, September 1, 2008

WANTED Outlaw scrapbook purse








I made another purse album, this time I used the RETIRED SU DSP Outlaw. This is one of my ALL time favorite papers, and I've been hoarding it for something "special". I thought these little purse albums would be so cute with it! My friend Kristina has been begging me for my Outlaw stash, sorry but I can't part with it!! OK, I have a problem, I know!!! Anyway.... this is UP for sale on ebay right now. As I was posting these pics I noticed some of the photos are blurry. Geez, that'll hellp make the sale go high! LOL. I actually made 4 of them, I think I'll keep one, sell the rest. Now that I've got some experience with these little babies, I'm going to turn anything that doesn't move into a purse album....;o) Anyway, I hope you like it. It was FUN to make.
COLORS: Choc Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Creamy Caramel and Vanilla. TONS of sponging for a "western" feel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is awesome. I love it.