Lemongrass Spa Lara

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Hoiday album scrappin kit "I WISH"














I used the scrappin kit "I wish" and "love stories" to complete 20 page albums. I used the new SU chipboard ring album, 1/2 package of filigree brads, 1/3 package button bouqet, 3 yds taffeta ribbon in 3 colors, 1/2 a scrappin kit, and some extra 12x12 card stock. Want to make one of your own? I'm selling them at retail cost, $50.00 plus shipping. Choose from wedding or holiday! I will send you complete photos and instructions as well as prep most of the card stock for you. Just copy and make your own! I spent hours figuring out how to get the most out of each sheet of cardstock and DSP without wasting! Just drop me a line if you're interested in making one! Happy Stampin and scrappin! ~Lara

No comments: