Lemongrass Spa Lara

Thursday, September 11, 2008

DREAMS DE JOUR KIT!











Dreams De Jour kit! This is one of two kits that I'm offering for World Card Making day on October 4th. My event is from 1-4:00, but of course I have a TO GO option. This kit is $32.00 plus $5.00 if you need it shipped. It includes: Stamp set Dreams De Jour, 1/2 package of Bella Rose DSP (my favorite!!), card stock to complete the tote and 4 cards, envelopes and brads to complete your projects! If you need ink or additional cardstock, make sure to add that too. If you do BOTH projects (Dreams and Upsy Daisy), I'll include enough card stock to do TWO sets of cards! Drop me a line if you have any questions or want to RSVP. RSVP deadline is September 24th so I can order supplies! Happy World Card making day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: