Lemongrass Spa Lara

Friday, April 15, 2016

GREAT vinyl from Amazon!! #angelcraft

This vinyl cut beautifully!!!

 I was a little apprehensive, vinyl can have such a wide variety of quality! And there is NOTHING like doing a big job and having bad vinyl. Or having it fall off after a week! The pieces that I cut are actually for my SUV. The vinyl cut beautifully. Nice clean cuts. I put the transfer paper on first, take off the vinyl backing, and then do my weeding. When I peeled off the large outer areas, not ONE piece came up that wasn't supposed to! Even the comma! It weeded beautifully. My photo is of the cut and ready form, I'll post another photo after I get it on the car. And I'll update on how well it lasts! So far I'm pretty happy with this vinyl. It's a little thinner than Oracle (I think) but SO much better than Silhouette or Cricut brands! I'll update if I have any problems. 

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

http://www.amazon.com/Adhesive-Vinyl-Sheets-PACK-Permanent/dp/B0125FQD6C/ie=UTF8?m=A2BHYNWMF1ZMRV&keywords=adhesive+vinyl+sheets

#angelcraft




No comments: