Lemongrass Spa Lara

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

A stylish way to keep hydrated! #liquidsavvy #love reviewing

This bottle is FANTASTIC!!!!   What a great purchase.   http://amzn.to/25LXpvA

This comes in 3 different colors, I got the blue, I love the color.  So nice to have something besides plastic or stainless steel silver!  A nice super duper size to carry a lot of liquid, but not too big.   Does it keep your drinks as cold as it says?  YES!   Does it keep them hot?  YES!    That double walled vacuum seal really does work to keep things hot or cold for a long time.  During baseball season we use both, since the weather in Michigan is SO unpredictable.  Sometimes we're freezing and sometimes we're sweltering.  So this type of bottle does exactly what we need it to.

This bottle comes with THREE different styled lids.  I

LOVE the 3 different lids!  Everyone has a preference on what kind of lid they like, and this bottle has options!   One of my lids came with a loose seal ring, but the company is sending a new one for me.  Yay.

The draw back?  No dishwasher!  At least I'm not supposed to, sigh.  Probably has to do with the paint that is on it.  So, I'll hand wash sine I want it to stay pretty!

I would highly recommend this to family and friends, this bottle is fantastic.  Love it.  Might need more colors.

I received this product on a promotional discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments: