Lemongrass Spa Lara

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Christmas Class info

I'm so excited about this years Christmas Crafts and Cards class!  I have a bunch of stuff for you to choose from this year.  I have more to add too! 
See my posts below for pricing and info.   I'm holding classes on Friday November 11th from 6-10pm and Sunday November 13th from 1-5:00pm.   You need to supply adhesive, scissors and a trimmer.  (I have extra trimmers/scissors).   Just pick a date (or both dates) and RSVP by November 2 nd.  I'm ordering all of the supplies the next day.  Payment is due when you register.  You can pay by Paypal, credit card or check.   I'll give you instructions on how to send the paypal without fees!    Choose from:
*paper bag album
*letters from Santa album (the chocolate 6x6 ring album)
*jewelry
*Christmas Lodge cards/stamps
*Merry and Type cards/stamps
*cards a la carte (buy cards in groups of 10)

I'm hoping to add tile coasters and luminaries too.  Stay tuned!

No comments: